Pavo SportsFit 15Kg
About Pavo SportsFit
A non-heating performance muesli for horses requiring strength, power and endurance without becoming over excitable. The ideal combination of energy from oil and starch help support the energy demands of performance horses at all levels. The readily digestible starch from puffed cereal grains provides an easily absorbed supply of energy. Together with the highly digestible cereals, an oil content of 9% provides an energy value of over 14MJ per kg muesli, delivering slow release energy and promoting excellent levels of of power and stamina.
The blend of soya and linseed oil delivers an essential balance of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that are an ideal fuel for heavy exercise and endurance. Research has shown that Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids contribute to a healthy shiny coat and Omega 3 help suppress inflammatory reactions. SportsFit also contains high levels of the key antioxidants vitamin E and selenium to help protect against free radical damage during strenuous exercise.
Linseed and soya flakes contain high levels of the essential amino acids lysine, methionine and threonine, which are indispensible for building and maintaining muscle tone. The fibre from linseed supports the intestines and is therefore suitable for horses with digestive disturbances.
- Energy-rich performance muesli with extra omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Extra magnesium to support muscular function
- High levels of antioxidants vitamin E & selenium
- Added linseed for extra energy and a shiny coat
- Maximum puffed cereal content to optimise digestion
- Ideal for all sport horses in all disciplines
- Also very suitable for endurance performance: dressage, eventing, driving and endurance
- For horses that must deliver intensive performance without overheating
- Average advice in medium-heavy work: 450 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day.
- Maximum advice in heavy work: 600 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day
- The required amount depends on grazing and work
HOW MUCH SHOULD I FEED