Pavo Ease&Excel 15 Kg
About Pavo Ease&Excel
Pavo Ease&Excel is an innovative, well-structured performance feed, especially developed for a good acid-base balance in the stomach and therefore ultimately suitable for sport horses which need to perform. It’s a complete concentrate feed with a high energy content from easily digestible fibres and vegetable oil and with a very low sugar and starch content.
The Protexin In Feed-Formula
Pavo Ease&Excel contains the patented ‘Protexin In-Feed Formula’, which supports the functioning of the small intestine, caecum and large intestine. Protexin is a unique mix of natural acid inhibitors, beta-glucans, Gum Arabic, prebiotics and probiotics. The natural acid inhibitors, including calcium and magnesium, neutralise the stomach acid, while Gum Arabic supports the general health of the digestive tract wall.Protexin also contains prebiotics and probiotics. These substances promote optimum development of the bacteria in the caecum and large intestine and therefore ensure healthy intestinal flora.
It’s important for you to adjust your management and also offer plenty of roughage alongside Pavo Ease&Excel, in order to achieve optimal results. Opt for the minimum roughage intake of 1.5% of the body weight in dry matter, divided across as many meals as possible per day.
Tip: Mix Pavo Ease&Excel with Pavo DailyPlus to reduce the absorption rate and increase the chewing intensity!
- Well-structured sport muesli to stimulate chewing
- High in energy from highly digestible fibres and oils
- Very low sugar (6%) and starch (8%)
- High-quality proteins for a faster recovery of the muscles after training
- Contains the patented ‘Protexin In Feed – Formula’ which supports the functioning of the small intestine, caesium and large intestine
- For horses with a sensitive stomach
- For horses with a poor appetite
- For nervous and stressed horses
- For horses which require extra support with muscle recovery
- Medium work: 0.45 kg per 100 kg of body weight per day
- Heavy work: 0.6 kg per 100 kg of body weight per day
- Maximum: 1.0 kg per 100 kg of body weight per day